Infrastructure projects are often complex and typically require the acoustic consulting firm to deliver exemplary service over a broad skill set.
The Octave Acoustics team has a depth of experience with infrastructure work having demonstrated competence in all key areas ranging from hands-on fieldwork and analysis through to project control, design coordination and presentation to panels.
Octave team members have assisted in the delivery of numerous road, rail, airport and port facility projects.
Project types that we provide services to include:
- Road infrastructure – (Octave Acoustics is prequalified with VicRoads for Noise & Vibration)
- Rail infrastructure
- Airport facilities
- Tunnelling works
- Ports facilities
Services that we provide include:
- Modelling of operational noise & vibration impacts
- Modelling of construction stage noise & vibration impacts
- Route selection studies
- Preparation of Environmental Effects Statement (EES) sections for noise & vibration
- Technical peer reviews
- Preparation of acoustic & vibration documentation for contract tenders
- Preparation & presentation of expert evidence to panel hearings
- On-site noise & vibration monitoring
- Mitigation assessments
- Community liaison